Saturday, December 27, 2008

So, I got really cool stuff for Christmas. I was really excited to see what I got and I was not disappointed. Here's the list:

- An Abbott and Costello "Who On First?" Pocket Watch, with a booklet with the entire skit.

- Three Guitar Stands

- A Guitar Tuner

- Headphones

- A Pair of Shoes

- Rise Against - "Appeal To Reason"

- The Dark Knight DVD

- Tropic Thunder DVD

- Hellboy II: The Golden Army DVD

- Up In Smoke/Still Smoking DVD combo

- Burnout Paradise for Xbox 360

- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia for Nintendo DS

I love everything. The games are extremely fun, the movies are awesome, the new Rise Against is pretty awesome (will post a reveiw in my blog soon) and the guitar stands are handy. I really needed the tuner badly.
I was more excited about what I got my mom. I got her a pair of earings and she loved them. I was excited to see her reaction.

No comments: